Samsung has just confirmed that the South Korean electronics firm will explain the plan of their tablets at Mobile World Congress February 13 of 2011 in Barcelona. The statement was leveled JK Shin, president of Samsung's mobile business. An estimated range of products to be disclosed include tablets using Android 3.0 Honeycomb.
Also said there will be products use dual-core processors. Shin said that they already have a program for this and will be shown at MWC. This tablet could be the successor of Samsung Galaxy Tab, which was launched last year.
While that Omar Khan, an employee of Samsung Mobile added that there will be categories and forms a new device will also be able to interact with other electronic devices.
On this CES 2011 Samsung has released a tablet with a keyboard can be pulled out of the Samsung TX-100. As to whether a new innovative product which will appear in February next?
Popular Posts
-
R ovio, from Helsinki famous game developer has now released the famous game, Angry Birds for Windows PCs. Previously, three weeks ago a bro...
-
As expected, Dell finally announced the new 7 inch tablet, Dell Streak 7 at CES 2011. Dell's announcement is also almost simultaneously ...
-
Kevin Rose, founder of Digg, has provided startling statement about the rumors emergence iPad 2. Based on sources close to him and quite bel...
-
I OS 5 has been confirmed by Apple will be announced on 6 June, when Apple's annual event was held a special developer. Steve Jobs will ...
-
I have already been using the Dell Inspiron series for some time now and have found each model to be good with the newer ones outperformin...